Plasma processing technologies are the state of the art technologies leading the way through ultra-high performance in Nano-materials, microelectronic devices, flat panels, etc. IC-PLANTS is organized to offer opportunities for discussions and exchange of recent progress of Plasma Science and Nanotechnology among the Plasma CoEs in the world. It is absolutely necessary to collaborate between the research communities for clearing the complex issues in the interdisciplinary research fields. The 6th IC-PLANTS is to be held in Gero Synergy Center 'ACTIVE', Gero-city, JAPAN. The Organizing Committee invites you to the conference and welcomes the submission of your papers.
Organizing Committee Chair
Professor, Nagoya Universityy
- Dheerawan Boonyawan, Chang Mai University, Thailand "Bioplasma sources: prospective innovations for medical sciences"
- Hirotaka Toyoda, Nagoya University, Japan "Microwave Plasma Production - From Micro- to Meter-Scale -"
- Izumi Murakami, National Institute for Fusion Science, Japan "Atomic and molecular processes and their databases for fusion and application plasmas"
- Jae Koo Lee, POSTECH (Pohang Univ. of Sci. and Techn.), Korea "Biomedical Plasmas for Cancer and Others"
- Jong-Shinn Wu, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan "Development of Parallel Fluid Modeling Tools for Non-equilibrium Plasma Physics and Chemistry"
- Masaharu Shiratani, Kyushu University "Fluctuation in plasma processes"
- Massood Tabib-Azar, University of Utah, USA "Micro Plasma Field Effect Transistors"
- Pascal Chabert and Miles Turner, Ecole Polytechnique - CNRS, France "A model for the radiofrequency sheath with arbitrary waveforms"
- Uwe Czarnetzki, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Germany "Dust and dust manipulation in capacitively coupled plasmas"