Extended deadline of abstracts:
January 25, 2010.
Due to many requests, the submission deadline is now extended to January 25, 2010.
Plasma processing technologies are the state of the art technologies leading the way through ultra-high performance in Nano-materials, microelectronic devices, flat panels, etc.. IC-PLANTS is organized for offer an opportunity for discussions and exchange of recent progress of Plasma Science and Nanotechnology among the Plasma CoEs in the world. It is absolutely necessary to collaborate between the research communities for clearing the complex issues in the interdisciplinary research fields. Third IC-PLANTS is to be held at the Meijo University Nagoya Japan. The Organizing Committee invites you to the conference and welcomes the submission of your papers.
Organizing Committee Chair
Director, Plasma Nanotechnology Research Center, Nagoya University
- Co-Sponsored by
- Supported by
- Tokai division of the Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Tokai Branch of The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- Plasma Electronics Division, the Japan Society of Applied Physics
- Plasma Center for Industrial Applications, Nagoya Urban Industrial Promotion Corporation
- The Surface Science Society of Japan
- Japan Vacuum Industry Association